Information We Collect
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify and individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, occupation, industry, personal interests and other information when needed to provide a service or product or carry out a transaction you have requested.
When personal information is collected, we will inform you at the point of collection the purpose for the collection. OCS Fun Pty Ltd will not transfer you personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the section entitled “Information sharing and Disclosure” below.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not transfer or share your information except as provided below:
OCS Fun Pty Ltd may also send your personal information to other companies or people if:
1. We have users’ consent to share the information
2. We may share Users’s personally identifiable information with our associate, resellers and partners, so that such associate, resellers and partners may use such information to market OCS Fun Pty Ltd products and services, and to market their own products and services. OCS Fun Pty Ltd may engage certain trusted third parties to perform function and provide services to us, including without limitation, hosting and management services, customer relationship services, database storage and management services, fulfilling orders, sending email, processing credit card payments or other functions necessary to our business; and OCS Fun Pty Ltd may share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain confidentiality of your data
3. We may also reveal a user’s identity or relevant information if OCS Fun Pty Ltd knows or believes that User is harming or interfering with other users, anyone else, or violating the Agreement or infringing any of OCS Fun Pty Ltd’s legal rights
4. We may also reveal user’s personal information when required to do so by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites; to protect the property and rights of OCS Fun Pty Ltd or a third party, the safety of the public or any person; to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity
5. In the event of a merger, consolidation or reorganization involving OCS Fun Pty Ltd, acquisition of OCS Fun Pty Ltd by another company, or other similar transaction, your personal information will, in most instances, be transferred to the control of the third party that is part of that transaction
OCS Fun Pty Ltd employs reasonable and current security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure and therefore OCS Fun Pty Ltd cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information User transmits to OCS Fun Pty Ltd and User does so at his/her own risk.
OCS Fun Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of other website linked from OCS Fun Pty Ltd’s website. Users are required to read the privacy policies or statements of other such websites they visit. OCS Fun Pty Ltd is not directed to persons under age of 18 years and does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, information from such individuals. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided OCS Fun Pty Ltd with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us at OCS Fun Pty Ltd. If OCS Fun Pty Ltd becomes aware that a child under the age of 18 years has provided OCS Fun Pty Ltd with personally identifiable information, we will remove such information from their files.